Maverick Advocaten is hét onafhankelijke en toonaangevende mededingingsrechtkantoor van Nederland. U kunt bij ons terecht met al uw vragen die raken aan de bevoegdheid van de Autoriteit Consument & Markt (“ACM”), de Nederlandse Zorgautoriteit (“NZa”) en de Europese Commissie.
- Eén onafhankelijk kantoor voor al uw vragen op het gebied van mededingingsrecht, gereguleerde sectoren, aanbestedingsrecht en consumentenrecht.
- Jarenlange ervaring in de top van de Nederlandse advocatuur. Onze advocaten hebben een uitstekend trackrecord en zijn erkende specialisten binnen hun vakgebied.
- Ervaring bij toezichthouders en als in-house counsel. Onze advocaten weten dat een zaak vaak commerciële, strategische of politieke kanten heeft en houden in hun advisering met alle aspecten rekening.
- Een professionele organisatie, met tegelijkertijd een relatief lage kostenstructuur gekoppeld aan redelijke winstdoelstellingen. Hierdoor kunnen we een kwalitatief hoogwaardige dienst tegen een concurrerend tarief aanbieden.
- Een breed netwerk van Nederlandse en internationale topkantoren, gerenommeerde economische onderzoekbureaus en lobbybedrijven. Zo kunnen we u als boutique kantoor ook full-service dienstverlening bieden.
Maverick Advocaten wordt door de internationale en toonaangevende advocatengidsen Legal500, Global Competition Review en Chambers & Partners al jaren gerekend tot de beste Nederlandse advocatenkantoren op het gebied van het mededingingsrecht. Dat geldt ook voor zaken op het gebied van telecom, zorg en farma:
- "Flourishing competition boutique offering wide-ranging expertise in merger control, cartel investigations, dawn raids and abuse of dominance. Recognised for its extensive experience representing clients in the healthcare sector, as well as focusing on other regulated markets, such as energy and telecommunications" (Chambers 2022, Chambers 2021, Chambers 2020, Chambers 2019, Chambers 2018, Chambers 2017)
- "Maverick Advocaten has a strong focus on competition law within the healthcare market. The department often acts on contentious mandates for both healthcare providers and medical devices manufacturers, with a particular focus on pricing disputes and procurement litigation." (Chambers 2022)
- "Maverick combines legal expertise, a thorough understanding of business and markets, and valuable relationships with the relevant authorities to provide high-quality legal advice." (Legal500 2022)
- "Maverick has an excellent reputation in competition law." (Chambers 2022)
- "Unique proposition solely aiming at competition law. Very experienced partners. Result oriented, well established and well connected within the regulatory community."(Legal500 2021)
- "The team has a no-nonsense attitude, yet is also empathetic and a good counterpart. It has a pragmatic approach and is pleasant to work with." (Chambers 2021)
- "A boutique firm that can easily compete with the larger firms" (Legal500 2017)
- "The new kid on the block but has enough power and energy to become a household name" (Legal500 2016)
Cliënten zeggen over ons:
- "The Maverick team is not only amongst the top firms in their field in The Netherlands, but it also provides consistently better value for money. They deliver when promised and give us advice that is actionable. I wish we could find similar teams in other jurisdictions." (Legal500 2022)
- "Maverick thinks along about what is possible and not what is impossible and for that they really distinguish themselves from other law firms." (Legal500 2022)
- "Small team with excellent expertise: can match the quality of the big firms, with the guaranteed engagement of the partner(s) on the file as you find with niche firms. Their marketing campaigns are always innovative and daring with a funny link to latest developments in competition law."(Legal500 2022)
- "Maverick Advocaten pushes hard for the client, we have a lot of respect for them." (Chambers 2022)
- "Clients value the firm for its attentiveness, one telling of how their response was always quick and to the point. Another calls the department extremely knowledgeable and well organised." (Chambers 2021)
- "Super flexible and professional legal experts. They understand exactly what their client needs. I consider them to be a true strategic partner and a value driver for our business. Because of these reasons, we prefer dealing with Maverick over others when it comes to competition law." (Legal500 2021)
- "I consider the firm to be a true strategic partner and value-driver for our company." Clients also appreciate the team's attention to detail: "Maverick is precise, very sharp, involves you well in the case and does very good research into small things that can ultimately be of great importance." (Chambers 2020)
- "Clients appreciate the team's creative, clever and problem-solving approach. The group is well organised, specialised and focused, according to another impressed source." (Chambers 2019)
- "Maverick Advocaten N.V.'s team has a pro-active approach to matters and provides a high service level, quick response times and adequate advice and action." (Legal500 2019)
- "Strong and open communication lines, clear observations as to what can and can't be delivered, and within realistic timeframes. Their advice was not based on the assessment of a single individual, but clearly a team effort making it a solid blend of applied knowledge." (Chambers 2018)
- "They are available 24/7 and have a large and reliable network. In addition to their expertise, they are fun people to work with." (Chambers 2018)
- "Strong knowledge of competition rules combined with a creative approach" "It really gives us confidence in our position" (Chambers 2017)
- "Maverick is approachable and great at thinking along with us and providing hands-on advice. They gained a good understanding of our business quickly, and are customer-minded and proactive" (Chambers 2017)