De internationale advocatengids Chambers & Partners heeft Maverick Advocaten ook dit jaar weer hoog genoteerd in de lijst met beste Nederlandse advocatenkantoren op het gebied van mededingingsrecht en gezondheidszorg. Het kantoor wordt gewaardeerd om zijn expertise en doeltreffende aanpak:
- “Maverick Advocaten is a flourishing competition boutique offering wide-ranging expertise in merger control, cartel investigations, distribution matters and abuse of dominance cases. The law firm is recognised for its extensive experience representing clients in the healthcare sector, as well as focusing on other regulated markets, such as energy and telecommunications. The firm has recently accrued recognition for its challenges to ACM rulings and fines on behalf of clients.”
- “Maverick Advocaten has a strong focus on competition law within the healthcare market. The department often acts on contentious mandates for both healthcare providers and medical devices manufacturers, with a particular focus on pricing disputes and procurement litigation.”
Over het team schrijft Chambers:
- "Complex or simple, Maverick handles it swiftly and diligently."
- "The team shows continuous awareness of the client's commercial objective during the engagement."
- "Maverick are experts in complex issues."
- "Maverick is very successful in realising breakthroughs in which the interests of the client are never lost sight of."
- "The lawyers render reliable advice in a hands-on manner."
- "The team provides quick responses on every level."
Over de partners van Maverick meldt Chambers:
Diederik Schrijvershof has a strong reputation for handling litigation within the healthcare sector, often representing mental healthcare providers. He also advises healthcare providers on competition law matters.
Cliënten schrijven over Diederik:
"Diederik is a strategist with exceptional know-how. He is highly committed and able to approach complex legal issues from multiple angles, both inside and outside court."
"Diederik has provided a consistently strong performance in a complex case. He is very responsive and highly skilled strategically."
"Diederik has good commercial awareness and is spot on for legal advice.”
Martijn van de Hel is active in behavioural investigations before the ACM, as well as challenges to ACM decisions. He also advises on state aid issues before the European Commission, as well as merger clearance mandates.
Een cliënt meldt over Martijn: "He is very dedicated and knowledgeable."
Een andere cliënt schrijft: "I recommend him strongly to anyone who wants to be well represented."
Eerder dit jaar kreeg Maverick Advocaten ook een uitstekende beoordeling in de gids van GCR 100.
Wij beschouwen deze noteringen als een belangrijke waardering van onze cliënten en peers voor ons werk.
Volg Maverick Advocaten op LinkedIn